Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I watch Christmas movies all year round. My Christmas tree goes up the weekend following Thanksgiving. And I listen to non-stop Christmas music the entire month of December. I love the feeling of Christmas.
Lucky for me, my daughter has grown to love Christmas movies. When I ask what she would like to watch she says, “Grinchy!!” God I love her!
I hope you enjoy my Gold Gift Giving Guide:
1. Bloomingville Ceramic Henrietta Mug, Nude With Gold Dots: I love this mug! It is so cute and cheerful. And for only $13.50, it will make a cute Christmas gift without breaking the bank!
2. Rosanna Kings Road Redux Dessert, Set of 4: This set of royal crown plates by Rosanna are so regal darling(spoken in a proper English voice)! They come in a lovely box which makes them perfect for gift giving. Price $42.63
3. Rosanna Santa Baby Stocking Mademoiselle: Make it a French Christmas with this Mademoiselle stocking. Price $20.00
4. LifeSky Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Coffee Mug, 16 oz, Champagne: I know for me, I can always use a travel mug. They don’t last forever. So getting one that is stylish for under twenty bucks is lovely. $16.99
5. Don’t Let Anything Dull Your Sparkle: How to Break Free of Negativity and Drama: by Doreen Virtue. If you do not know who Doreen Virtue is, you must find out. She has a lovely way of writing that I really enjoy. She is a Psychologist and Angel Therapist who has a myriad of published books and CDs. I highly recommend checking her out for yourself. Price $13.59 for Hardcover
6. kate spade new york Thermal Mug, Gold Dot: Another adorable to-go mug. Price $18.00
7. Rosanna Tote Oui Non: Totes are wonderful. They can be used for so many different purposes which is why this tote will make a great gift for your French loving friend. Price $32.00
8. KitchenAid Artisan Design Series Glass Bowl, 5 quart, Champagne Gold: I literally don’t know what I would do if I had to use a hand mixer ever again in my life. I also do not know how I managed to ever mix anything prior to owning my own KitchenAid. A KitchenAid is an investment in making cooking life way easier. And they make more than cakes! There is so many KitchenAid attachments available, there is an endless possibility for use. Plus, gold is not the only color option; click the link for other colors. Price $295.78
9.Rosanna Luxe Moderne Mugs, White/Gold, Set of 4: This set of 4 mugs screams Christmas to me. They are so pretty and come a in cute box, making them perfect for gift giving. Price $58.08
There is something so innocent and sweet when looking at a child in nature. Maybe because it’s natural. The way it SHOULD be. Continue reading →
When my husband and I recently purchased our first home, which is a foreclosure, we thought we were buying a move in ready home. Visually there were some things we wanted to change, to make it our taste, but figured it would all happen with time. Overall, the home seemed to be in good shape. We planned on only painting and removing a wood burning stove prior to moving in. Simple. Or so it seemed. Continue reading →